Advertisement

DUBFY POST


Welcome to my blog! My name is Sameer GM and I am a graphic designer with 3 years of experience in the industry. I started this blog as a way to share my knowledge and passion for graphic design with other updated Tech news. I have an experience of using Adobe software like Photoshop, Illustrator etc. From design trends and techniques to software tutorials and industry insights, my goal is to provide valuable and informative content with updated news on Technologies for both aspiring and professional graphic designers.

On my blog, you will find a variety of posts including design tutorials, software reviews, and examples of my own work. Those images on my blog are some pasted URL and own made thumbnail for easy understanding. I will also be sharing my personal experiences and lessons learned throughout my career, as well as highlighting some of the amazing designs and designers that inspire me. I believe that design is not only about creating visually stunning pieces, but also about solving problems and connecting with people. With this me and my viewers can give and take knowledge to each others. so, I hope to see you in my future posts.

Through my blog, I hope to not only showcase my own work but also to help others learn and grow in their own design journey. If so, then you need look no further. You will see from my bio that I have all the knowledge about design. I would very much like to discuss business with my Dubfypost blog, you can mail me at my mentioned email id for business purposes. the best time to reach me is between 7:00 am and 02:00 pm, but you can also call me at any time to reach me. Thank you for taking your time to read my bio. 


CONTACT US:

+977-9818832771

+977-9808098453

EMAIL:

dubfypost@gmail.com








Post a Comment

0 Comments