Advertisement

MY EXPERIENCE USING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP

Hi! my name is Sameer GM and I am an IT student of Bachelor in Computer Science. From kid my passion was to be a good content creator in all social media. So, for that I learned many concepts to become a good creator specially for YouTube videos. At that time I uploaded videos on my YouTube channel day by day but it didn't reach well. So, I learned some basic attraction of viewers and YouTube algorithms. The main part that helped me in my editing knowledge was YouTube thumbnails, Channel Logo & YouTube Banner. After that I started to learn some basic editing in my mom's phone by downloading some editing applications like PS CC, PIXEL LAB & PICS ART. After 2 years of editing on mobile phone I created a page in Facebook called LOGO MAKER NEPAL. In that page I managed to gain little pocket money by creating Logo for customers. After time passed when I finally have my own PC, I immediately started to learn intermediate level of editing by using Adobe software. 

So, for now we will only discuss about the software called Adobe Photoshop. when I downloaded and opened the crack software of Adobe Photoshop I was so much in confuse that the PC editing software was far more difficult to understand than editing Applications on Mobile Phone. After a month of watching tutorials I was finally get used all the tools in Adobe Photoshop. I learned some new easy method and techniques from shorts videos of editing in Adobe Photoshop. Like this I became a intermediate in editing software called Adobe Photoshop. if you want to learn editing software then you can easily download those software in pirated software sites. but, I won't recommend crack software to those who are professional in editing software like Adobe Photoshop. Here is how I downloaded the crack Photoshop Software on my PC for learning purpose:

1. Go to google and type 'getintopc.com' in your search bar.
2. After that middle right side there is a search bar where you can search your crack software.
3. After completing click and download the suitable version for your PC (If your PC is capable you can go for latest version of software).
4. When download is complete go to your File Explorer, click and extract the file.
( BEFORE EXTRACTING THE FILE DISABLE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTIONS AND WINDOWS SECURITY )
(-----------EXTRACT PASSWORD: 123------------)
5.  After some setup you are ready to go.


My experience using Adobe Photoshop is best because it preserves time for simple & multiple projects and handles many files really well. I am very confident to say that if you mastered on using Photoshop tools perfectly then you are automatically a professional editor. I recommend each and every student from different faculties to try editing software like Photoshop for basic concepts. For now its time to end my post about Adobe Photoshop and I would love to see you in my next post called 'my experience using adobe after effects'.



Post a Comment

0 Comments